Due to a series of unfortunate and unforeseen circumstances over the last few weeks, the project has not made any real progress. I've started to piece together the animation that I wish to create to show off the wet cloth simulation. It starts as a girl is running or walking, falls into a pool of water (the pool being made of particularly sticky nParticles), gets out of the pool with the now "damp" material, and knocks into a few things on her way out.
I'm still investigating ways to get an emitter to stick to nCloth, but for now I decided to make the water particles fairly sticky. This means once the skirt gets "wet", the particles that have stayed connected to the cloth will slowly start to slide off the material until they eventually fall due to gravity. I really hope the lighting and shaders I use in the scene will create a nice atmosphere and hopefully a well executed final animation.
No comments:
Post a Comment