To show the dynamic properties of the wet cloth well, I've decided to both continue with my current scene, and also create a new scene involving an ncloth object landing upon a semi-sphere. This is where I am going to show most of my ncloth properties and nparticle effects.I have been researching different ways to create an emitter from vertices in an ncloth but still to no avail. My next attempt is to create nparticles in certain places which will become visible once the cloth has landed. Then the ncloth object should move these particles slightly to appear as if they have come from the cloth itself. I am so far struggling with this as it seems the ncloth reacts to the particles, rather than the other way around. I will continue to look into ways to effect the movement of the particles before deadlines.

The ball simulation currently shows a cloth landing on a semi-sphere and then being dragged upwards. This is when nparticles will be left upon the table to emulate a trail of water. The cloth is then thrown about to show the interaction with movement and other vertices in the cloth. It also shows off the transparent shader on the cloth with a bright red semi-sphere and a wooden floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment