Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Animation

I've begun the animation to show off the movement of the skirt. Initially the focus has been on the movement of the character, then the implementation of the change from dry to wet cloth will be implemented. Once finalised, then the nPaticles will be added into the pool. I am not trying to create a perfect animation, however I want it to show off the change in cloth dynamics I've created. I'm fairly happy with the shader I have on the skirt at the moment, however I may edit some of the code in Notepad++ if I feel it doesn't look quite right once the final lighting has been put in place.

The only difficulty I may come across is changing the shader from dry to damp as I have not yet investigated if it's possible to key this, but I will find a soloution as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment