After rendering out both scenes yesterday and putting them together in a video using Adobe Premier Pro, I began work on Task 3 of the coursework. This morning I screen captured both my simulations running in Maya and put them together into one video. I then recorded a voice over to fit the video and explain what was used and why. I am currently writing my 500 word post mortem, and hope to have this finished up and submitted soon.
I've really enjoyed working on this project, and am keen to continue it into the next few weeks to make it a more realistic simulation. Even with the issues which I ran into along the way, I think if I stopped thinking things were more difficult than they actually are I could create a really nice simulation soon. I've learned the importance of sticking to a schedule, yet also the importance of adapting this schedule to suit for when things go wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment