Thursday, 20 December 2012

Facial Construction

Adding facial attributes
After my last dilemma I've decided to stick with the model I have and implement facial features onto it anyway, even if the mesh isn't fantastic. I've created two, untextured spherical eyes two put into the mesh so that I can move them separately  and added all joints and control shapes into the face. I've also added a "face" controller, which holds attributes for different expressions and mouth shapes such as "ooh" and "eee".

There are a few things I would like to edit now though, as when the head controller is moved the features don't follow it. However if I add a parent constraint to those controllers, the mouth shape attributes no longer work. Will need to investigate ways round this. My shoulder controllers have also stopped working so will need to re-attach them at some point soon

No comments:

Post a Comment