Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Finding A Model

Although I've been searching all weekend, I still haven't found a decent model which is also free for me to use. While I'm searching, I've decided to add a tail to the Kydd Rig, just to get some practice with adding functionality for the tail.

After creating the spine and legs, I've added almost a secondary spine from the root joint which creates a tail. My next step is to add a spline IK to the tail to make it curve correctly. I'd also like to add different attributes such as tail curl (curling in towards the back), tail swing (left to right) and many more. I believe I'm going to lock the tail spline so that it can't curl towards the legs, only towards the spine/back. I just need to stop being so fussy and find a suitable model as there's only so much practice I can do on the Kydd Rig.

No comments:

Post a Comment